Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mr Purple Lips!


Parker and Sammy with purple lips




Well, so far in Sammy's short little life he is the total opposite of his big brother. We were starting to think they wouldn't have anything in common when all of the sudden two weeks ago Sammy followed right in his brothers footsteps and got thrush! YIPPEE! Finally they have something in common. Too bad the one thing they have in common is a dose of medicine that turns their mouths DARK PURPLE, funny pictures of them to post on our blog and a few weird glances from strangers. I'm sure there are some people wondering what in the world I feed my sweet little boys. Hopefully we're done with thrush for a while! :)

4 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

I love the fun festive layout!! Super cute!!

The Cronin Family said...

I love it! I'll show Jared today when he gets home! You know, I always thought Parker and Sammy looked so alike but when I saw Parkers baby picture they look totally different!

Amber said...

Sorry about that! We are battling thrush as well. =(
Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Bwah-hahahahaha!

So are they Mr. Purple Lipses or Misters Purple Lips? Or maybe keep them as Mr. Cinnamon Krunchers and the Little Krunchies?

With Big Hugs & Purple Kisses,
Michele

Oops!

Seeing Sammy for the first time