Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank you Brittney!!

I have had so many people ask me who took the pictures of my boys. And, although I would love to take credit for the great pictures , I'm nowhere near this good with a camera (although I wish I were). It was my friend Brittney and she is AMAZING! So I just had to give her the credit she deserves and say THANK YOU! You're awesome and we love the pictures!!

Here is her website for when you are in need of some great family photos.
http://www.foreverfamilyphoto.com/

6 comments:

BRITT said...

Thanks Mindi...I really appreciate the shout out since my only means of advertisement is word of mouth. I really love your cutie pies because they remind me of my own...BOYS RULE!!!

AMS said...

this is great! oh, i'm so happy! great blog! your boys are so handsome, adorable, really!

Helen Thomas Robson said...

way cute pics Mindi. Your friend is very talented. I love your site, it is so cute. You will have to let me know where you got it at. I so need to update mine.
helen

The Cronin Family said...

Update your blog already!! he he Like I should talk but still!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait for Brit to take pictures of my girls.

The Cronin Family said...

Can you please update your blog you slackers!!! I know you have some cute pics of the boys!!!

Oops!

Seeing Sammy for the first time