Saturday, October 18, 2008

Goose Egg!!

Today after our nap Parker woke up and said that he needed to go to the bathroom. I heard him get up, go potty, flush, wash his hands and wash his hands some more. After a couple of minutes of hearing the water run I wondered "what is taking him so long?" as soon as this though entered my mind I heard a huge thump on the floor followed by a loud cry. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and when I picked Parker up off the floor this is what I found... HOLY GOOSE EGG!








He later told us that after he washed his hands he decided he wanted a drink of water, so of course in his mind the easiest way to get a drink was not to ask for a sippy cup, but rather to climb on the counter top and get some water out of the faucet. So he climbed up to get a drink and then slipped off when he was done and landed right on his head on the tile. I feel so bad that I didn't check on him sooner!

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Poor baby! I want to cry for his head. That looks ouchie! Some lessons kids just have to learn the hard way huh?

Brooke said...

Poor Parker, I don't think I've ever seen a goose egg that big!GIve him hugs from us!

AMS said...

oooh, ouch! that really is the biggest goose egg i've ever seen! i'ts gonna take lots and lots of kisses to make that one all better.

Michele Tyler said...

Yowsa! I would've cried all day. These kids are so resilient. Amazing things our bodies are. Hi, guys btw!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my goodness..poor parker dude!! That goose egg is terrible. Does he need mrs. celeste to bring him some cookies? I feel terrible for him.

Amber said...

Yikes! Kaitlyn fell off the toliet one night and got one just like it. Poor kids!

Michele said...

Poor little guy. Did you give him a bowl of Cinnamon Krunchers to make it all better?

Oops!

Seeing Sammy for the first time