Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sammy's 1st birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY our sweet Sammy boy! I can't believe that our baby is one and getting soooo big! He has become the sweetest little guy and man is he a mama's boy! It's been a rough but fun first year and Sam has brought so much fun into our home. I love watching him interact with Parker, they are so cute together and I'm so glad they love eachoother so much!

As our tradition goes, the birthday boy gets his very own cake. Being the anti-eater that he is, he was skeptical at first, but after he realized how much fun it was, he went to town...

He got cake into every opening possible.

Posted by Picasa
We love you so much Sammy and we're so glad you're a part of our family!! Happy Birthday our sweet boy!

6 comments:

BAM & CJ said...

Love the pictures!! We were thinking about Sammy on his birthday! Sorry we didn't call and wish him a happy birthday!!
Christa

Mandy Abbott said...

He's such a cutie! I loved letting the girls just dive into their cake on their first birthday! Fun times!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Looks like Sammy sure had a fun time with the cake. What a cutie!! So you guys are putting together a garden huh? Sweet!! I will be sure to come stock up at your house with yummy veggies..ha ha!!What cute pictures of the boys playing in the dirt..boys will be boys..huh?

Agnes said...

Ummm... A WHOLE CAKE? I want to be apart of your family! I guess I better start that tradition at our house! I would love that!

Sammy looks so happy! Sweet baby!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Happy birthday sammy! That mkes me so excited for Tanner's birthday!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!! Love the cake up the nose pictures!!

Oops!

Seeing Sammy for the first time