Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Breakfast!



Parker is such a nut! The other day he wanted to eat "Mickey Mouse cereal" for breakfast, which is just like rice crispy cereal except for the cereal is colored. So, I poured him a bowl, sat him down and went into the office to talk to Nathan. A few minutes later we heard him calling me saying "Help my nose mama". I went back into the kitchen only to find that he had taken the cereal and shoved (and I do mean SHOVED) it up his nose! I started laughing and called for Nathan to get the camera! After we had taken the pictures we had to try and figure out how to get the cereal out. So, we squished all the cereal in one nostril as we held it down so that he could blow out the cereal in the other nostril. When we went back to the nostril that contained the squished cereal, well, we had to do some digging but eventually we got it all out. Thank goodness for Q-tips!

7 comments:

Emily Weber said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! Gotta love Parker! Such a funny kid!

Wes Dyer said...

These have got to be some of the funniest pictures I have seen in a while. What a funny little guy! Also I just have to say how happy I am that you are a mommy. Your wait was worth it. They are adorable little guys!! Congratulations. --Amber Dyer

Unknown said...

That is disgusting and wonderfully hysterical all at the same time. Oh, we are in Sierra Ranch ward. Your boys are absolutely adorable.

the Painters said...

Oh my goodness...that is too hilarious. Really funny Mindi! Did I ever tell you that you're great!?

Worthen World said...

Mindi!!! I am so glad that I found you. I cant believe how your family has grown. Your boys are sooo cute. I found your blog while I was holding my 3 year old daughter and had to have the conversation about how we don't put things in our ears and nose. Alek almost had to have surgery to get something out of his ear, LOL. Luckily it was the beginning of summer and I had the bright idea of waiting and maybe all the clorine would do the trick... it did!!! Kids are soo much fun. Sorry this is so long.

Worthen World said...

BTW, may I add you to my friends link?

Brandon said...

He's got to be Nathan's kid; such a love for cereal and an entertainer. It's a good thing Mindi's around.

Oops!

Seeing Sammy for the first time