Monday, September 24, 2007

Update!


The newest information on Sammy is that we're waiting. :) We are waiting on blood work that will let us know if his body makes enzymes that are needed to break down food. We should get results sometime this week or next.


Other than that, life is busy! Parker is growing so fast and is becoming quite the little helper! He talks nonstop and sais the funniest things! Every day he sais something new and just cracks us up! Yesterday he had a poopie diaper and Nathan asked him if he wanted him to change it and he said "mama alrady cleaned it" (I had changed his poopie earlier that day). And today when he had a poopie I asked if I could change it and he said "not today mama". I love that boy! He is so smart! It will sure be nice when he is potty trained though! Our Sammy is rolling everywhere and pushing himself up on his hands and knees getting ready to crawl. My baby is getting so big!! I'm not ready to have two mobile kids, I can barely keep up with them as it is! Sammy and Parker have so much fun together, when you ask Parker who his best friend is he sais "Sammy best friend" I love it! Since Sammy has been sick, he has recieved many blessings and the other day while I was holding him, Parker came up, put his hands on Sammy's head and said "Heavenly father, thankful for this day, bless Sammy amen". It was really cute! He is such a sweet brother. And Nathan is such a great dad for teaching our boys by setting such a good example! I love my boys!

6 comments:

Worthen World said...

Little kids are so amazingly smart these days. I love that he wants to be like his daddy. Cute kids!!
You are in my prayers. Hope you get the news you want!! Oh, and soon!!!

Emily Weber said...

I know I do owe you. Although I don't know how I'll ever repay you for bringing me together with my eternal companion. How do you put a price on that? I love BOTH your boys SO much! All of your "Parker stories" just crack me up! We've been friends forever, and I hope we stay that way! Love you!!!

P.S. I see you've changed your blog AGAIN! he he he!

Wes Dyer said...

That is just too sweet!!! I love that he already understands the great power of blessings. I am so happy that they are the best of buds!! We continue to pray for sweet little Sammy.
Amber

the Painters said...

awwwwwe, aren't boys just the best!? I'm SOOOO glad Sammie is doing better. What a scare. You're doing very good momma, nice and calm. I'd be in hysterics.

The Cronin Family said...

Aww Parker is so sweet! What a good example he is setting for Sammy. I'm afraid of what Audrey is teaching Livvy! :)

Helen Thomas Robson said...

Hey Mindi, I sent an email out..but i don't have everyone in the families email. we are having a 1 year old bday for gigi and saylor(rob and kenyons little girl) on friday...tomorrow from 5- 7:30 at the rockin' r ranch. hamburgers and hotdogs to eat and then the kids ar eall bringing their swim suits to play on the slip and slide and baby pool . we would love to have you there. along with anyother cousins you know would like to come. could you let jenny and ryan know for me as well. I wish i had contact info for everyone:)
hopefully i will see you then, if you need to call me for info my number is 480-221-5600
Im so glad to see your little cutie is doing better.

Oops!

Seeing Sammy for the first time